Website Casa Imports
Responsible for tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records and able to research any discrepancies. Display a strong understanding of the equipment, the location of product, the lay-out of the warehouse, food-type location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product and perishable goods information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Record and maintain control over inventory purchased and produced.
· Understand and comply with established control procedures
· Maintain knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures.
· Perform inventory cycle counts
· Research inventory control-related issues (ie; returns, put-aways, transfers, rotation, shipment and staging)
· Perform inputting and related report data as needed
· Follow all safe work practices related to personnel and to product.
Education and Experience:
· HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Computer experience required, inventory software experience strongly preferred.
· 1-3 year inventory control experience preferred.
· Forklift certification required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to count and read order labels for inventory amounts and customer requirements.
Equipment, Machines and Software Used:
Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack. Must wear safety shoes and a hard hat when performing certain job duties.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
Moderate mental and visual attention required for performing manual work, machine operations, and operating mobile equipment in congested areas or involving considerable variety of movement.
Work is physically demanding. Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, use fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions.
Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Work is performed in a warehouse where the worker is subject to temperature changes, extreme cold, extreme heat, noise, and proximity to moving mechanical parts.
· All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
· This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
· The company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
· This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org